Great Escapes Elgin
General Guidelines and Policies
- There is a $150 payment required at the time of booking. This payment is a refundable $150 electrical deposit that cannot be used towards your monthly rent payment.
- Camping has inherent risks associated with outside activities. We are not responsible for injuries or damages occurring as part of the inherent risks of any camping environment.
- For monthly stays, electricity will be metered at $0.14 per kWh. A valid credit card must be on file at all times.
- You must pay on time to avoid a $25.00 per day late fee.
- Quiet Time is 10:00 PM-8:00 AM and is strictly enforced.
- No smoking in any building or common area of the campground.
- No vehicle repair or oil changes allowed in the campground.
- No construction, auto mechanics, and remodels are allowed in the campground.
- Laundry left unattended in the machine will be removed. Please do not leave laundry unattended.
- The speed limit is 10 MPH in the park. Please do not drive through sites from one row to another. Drive on the roads only.
- There are no refunds or prorating for early departures and if management terminates your stay for failure to follow the rules.
- Guest Use of Great Escapes Elgin Internet Access Network (WiFi): You agree that the service may only be used for lawful purposes. This internet access is not intended to be used for downloading movies, games. etc. Nor to operate your own business or attend online classes.
- Fires: You must follow any requirements of an active burn ban issued by Travis County or Great Escapes Elgin management. Fires are permitted in grills or outdoor fireplaces only. No open or ground fires are allowed.
- Trash and Recycling: Use trash dumpsters for trash only and recycling dumpsters for recycling only. Trash must be tied in plastic bags and deposited in the dumpster. Do not leave trash on top of the dumpsters. Do not use the dumpsters to dispose of non-household trash. If it doesn’t fit in a trash bag, it doesn’t go in the dumpster. Do not leave trash outside your RV at any time. Keep your site and all park areas litter-free – including cigarette butts.
- Not Allowed on Premises: Service vehicles and/ or repairs (excluding RV service), clotheslines, aggressive dogs and dangerous pets/ animals, fireworks, and illegal activity.
- Final Check-out: Monthly rates are not prorated. Final charges and deposit refunds are computed based on the actual check-out date. Any items left on the site after check-out will be disposed of accordingly. The site deposit will be forfeited after the final check-out. Failure to pay all charges at check-out will also forfeit your deposit. A valid credit card on file is required and will be charged/credited for any account balance at check-out.
- Termination of Site Service Agreement: We retain full discretion to terminate any guest’s Site Service Agreement and require them to vacate at any time, with or without reason, without refund of any deposits or prepaid site fees. Severe issues may result in immediate termination of your Site Service Agreement.
- This is not an all-inclusive list and may not cover all items that are or are not allowed. We reserve the right to update and/or amend these rules as needed. Our decision on any item that is or is not allowed is final. If you have any questions about anything, ask first.
- Great Escapes Elgin requires a sewer-tight connection on each site. You must have a rubber donut or plastic L-connection on your sewer hose. No exceptions.
- All sites must be kept neat and tidy.
- Entrance carpets must not exceed 12 x 12. No clotheslines or refrigerators/freezers are allowed.
- No storage buildings are allowed. You may have up to 4 storage bins stored under your rig. We allow bicycles, barbeque grills, smokers, and/or lawn furniture.
- Lessee’s Site is to be occupied by the Lessee only. It can not be loaned, sublet, or Airbnb.
- A maximum of 2 vehicles are allowed at each site, and they must be parked in front or at the rear of the RV. If you have more than 2 vehicles, contact the office to make parking arrangements. All vehicles must remain in good condition with current tags. No utility trailers or boats may be parked at your site.
- All hoses, electrical cords, etc., must be properly connected at your site only. We will not replace any items left on the ground that may get damaged by our maintenance team. Keep sewer hoses elevated off the ground.
- Sites must be kept clean and clear of clutter. Do not leave trash outside your RV at any time. Do not store non-outdoor or household items under or around your RV or on your site. Minimal plants, patio furniture, outdoor décor, grills, etc., are allowed. No tents, tarps, carports, or swimming pools are allowed. Site improvements must be approved in advance, including tree trimming, brush cleaning, planting, etc. The general rule of thumb is that you should be able to move out of your site within two hours.
Pet Specific Rules:
- All pets must be on a leash, no longer than 6ft, or caged at all times in your presence.
- Pets are not to be left unattended or tied outside.
- Pet waste must be cleaned up and properly disposed of immediately.
- Walk all pets in the dog walk area, not near the pool, laundry facilities, restrooms, or common areas.
- Nuisance barking will not be tolerated.
- All pets must have up-to-date vaccines and shot records.
- Pets are not allowed in the pool area, laundry room, or restrooms.
- Failure to follow pet rules will result in eviction without a refund.
- Portable dog fences are prohibited.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellations – CAMPSITES: We will return your deposit minus a $30 service charge if you cancel EIGHT (8) or more days prior to your arrival date. If you cancel SEVEN (7) days or less of your arrival date, your full deposit is forfeited.
Cancellations – NO SHOWS: Guests failing to contact us to cancel their reservation (within the required time listed above) will be considered a ‘NO SHOW.’ ‘NO SHOWS’ are subject to the same cancellation policies. Camping is an outdoor experience, and accordingly, we do not offer refunds due to the whims of Mother Nature.
There is a $150 payment required at the time of booking. This payment is a refundable $150 electrical deposit that can not be used towards your monthly rent payment.